Tuesday 27 December 2016

My Favourite Reads of 2016

So 2016 is coming to its end so I decided it was time for another favourites post! Here's a list of the top 10 books I read in 2016. (Not all the books were released in 2016! And the books are in no particular order because I couldn't decide which I liked best!)

1.Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare


2.Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas


3.A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas


4.The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater


5.The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

6.The Book Thief

7.A Book of Spirits and Thieves (and book 2-The Darkest Magic) by Morgan Rhodes

8.Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

9.Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

10. The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan


If you want to read my thoughts on the above books I have reviews on my blog for the majority of them and reviews of the others are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment