Monday 4 January 2016

Top 10 Books I'm Most Excited for in 2016!

This is a list of some of my highly anticipated books of 2016. So many great books are coming out this year but I was able to narrow it down to my top 10.

The list is in order of publication date :) 
(I've included the GoodReads link for each book incase you want to add them to your ever growing To-Be-Read pile!)


1. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Release date: 5th of January.
This is the first book in Alexandra Brackens new series about time travel!









2. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
Release date: 2nd of February.
Companion to The Lunar Chronicles. It is a collection of novellas and I've also heard that there is an epilogue for the last book in the series, Winter!!









3. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare 
Release date:8th of March.
The first book in Cassie's new series The Dark Artifices. I'm a massive shadowhunter fan and have been waiting a few years for Lady Midnight to be released so I'm very excited to get my hands on this one!








4. Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima
Release date: 5th of April
This is the first book in the Shattered Realms series. I read Seven Realms last summer and loved it; this series is set in the same world.








5. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
Release date: 26th of April.
The fourth and final installment in The Raven Cycle Series. The release date for this one has been pushed back a few times so I've been waiting a while; I really hope it's worth the wait!






6. The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
Release date: 3rd of May.
Book 1 in his new series The Trials or Apollo. I love all of Riordans books and the blurb for this one mentions Camp Half Blood so I'm definitely excited for this. 







7. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
Release date: 3rd of May.
The second book in A Court of Thorns and Roses. I can't wait to see where this series goes.







8. Throne of Glass book 5 by Sarah J Maas
Release date: September 2016.
There's no title, cover or release date yet but Throne of Glass is one of my all time favourite series so I had to include it on my list!


9. The Bronze Key by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
Release date: Fall 2016.
Book 3 in the Magisterium series. I haven't read a good middle grade series in ages and this one is fantastic.




10. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Release date: 8th of November.
An Alice in Wonderland retelling based on the Queen of Hearts.Sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment